Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A wager with me

Okay, I'm watching Lost Season 5 on DVD ~ and loving it!!! ~ and I think... I think I know the answer. What the story is about. I just want to write it down here to record it to see if I'm right or wrong at the end of the series. Just for fun. Just out of curiosity. So, like, spoiler alert, everybody... I guess. Eek! (*so exciting!*)

It's a game.

I'll let that sink in for a minute.


It's a game.

It's a game. ????Could it be????? You know how crazy real video games have gotten. Kind of like Halo and the Sims with crazy super awesome graphics.

Same concept, different storyline. Role playing. I'm sure there's a proper title for it somewhere. You control your avatar, the game throws different choices/actions/scenarios at you and you choose which way you will go.

Well, what if the producers of Lost made a television show about a fucking video game that a bunch of people are playing. Omigod. I'm right. I'm pretty sure. Maybe. It just seems so obvious. I guess I should say obvious in that I can't imaging what else it could be.

If it's something else I will say "no way, why didn't I think of that?" or "fuck you assholes for not being able to come up with an original plot line but it was fun while it lasted" but I think it's a game.

And the story is shown to us piece by piece or in reverse. And the game throws in scenarios and a few characters to guide the plot (but the players don't know what/who they are). A.K.A. Richard? Jacob? The hatch? The freighter? Can't you picture Charles Witmore as the game's protagonist? O.M.G.

Watch it. Think about it. It explains everything. The plane, how the others knew all of those details about the passengers, how they got supplies, the polar bear, the black smoke, characters coming and going, plot lines changing. IT EXPLAINS EVERY THING!!! 

I think I might possibly be the smartest person ever in the history of the world. Or I might be totally wrong.

Cool.

No comments: