Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Control

I control my actions because I cannot control the actions of others.

I control the words I speak because I cannot control the words of others.

I control the level of responsibility I take for myself.

Responsibility to be the best person I can be.

Responsibility to live the best life I can live.

Responsibility to be true to myself, even when that means going against everyone else.

I control me because I cannot control you. 

********************************************

Sorry, I'm always like this when I'm stoned.

I preach it when I'm stoned, I live it when I'm not.

My friends and family are very grateful that I left my main source for the gaunja. Not sure why. ;-)

Last Christmas gift doobie, BTW. I must remember to not give him my forwarding address when I move.

No comments: