Monday, January 4, 2010

The reply

Dear Daughter,

You do not ever have to ask to come home. Dad has been expecting this ever since you started your life changes. You have to realize that it will not always be smooth sailing. We still have David and Calvin, each with their own issues and off course we have ours also. Actually your father sees it as a little bit of freedom for us. He hates to go for a weekend and leave the boys here, so you may find yourself babysitting "adults".
Only the other day I heard an advertisement on the radio for a senior's complex and thought about you and said to myself, good job for Bev, but she will never be back here to live.
Well, you are welcome to come home at any time. Eventually, you will find a job and get your own place, but you will be around. Even if you have a man, I always feel that I can depend on you. Not pointing any fingers, but you are not a person for excuses.
AND I GOTTA TELL YA- that Wii Fit certainly sweetens it all. That was a gift I wanted for Christmas. You will probably have to join Curves with Mom and me???
Anyway, Honey, let us know what you decide. Will you drive home? Want me to come up and do the trip wih you ? Always looking for an excuse to leave home!!! What about your storage "stuff"? When will all this happen???
 Talk SOON! Love you always
 
Your Momma

No comments: