Wednesday, January 27, 2010

25 Things (from Tumblr)

1. My very first thought when I considered doing 25 things was that I don’t have 25 interesting things to say. Let’s see…
2. I drink more water than anyone I have ever known. Totally unrelated: I pee more than anyone I have ever known.
3. I keep my fingernails cut down to the quick at all times.
4. I have never farted in front of a man. (Except probably when I was a kid.) (And in my sleep.)
5. I was living with my ex for 6 months before he heard me burp. He liked it. I didn’t.
6. I kept my mother on an extremely high pedestal for the first 35 years of my life. Then one day I pushed her to the ground and made her climb back up. She did.
7. My little sister (who thinks I shouldn’t call her my “little sister” anymore because she’s 27) is my absolute favourite person in the world and the only person I would die for without hesitation.
8. I hate eating. If there was a way that I could survive without food, I’d be all over it like a fat kid on a Smartie.
9. I don’t like going to bed… er, I should say to sleep. I’ve already missed too much of my life, I don’t want to miss another minute.
10. Being thrown from a horse was the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
11. I need to get a dog before I get a boyfriend. When I left my two ex’s, I also had to leave my dogs. Next time the dog is staying with me.
12. I declared 2005 the ‘International Year of Bev’ and changed my whole life.
13. I am embarrassed to tell you how many times I have seen Twilight. It’s a lot.
14. I miss being a work-aholic.
15. I have survived every car accident I have ever been in.
16. I see dead people. Then they close the casket and I can’t see them anymore.
17. I am obviously struggling with this now.
18. I love my car. It is the only thing I have left from the days when I had money. But the lease is up and I have to give it back on Saturday. Boo.
19. My favourite possession is a patch work quilt that my grandmother made in 1980. Now I only take it out when I am really sick because my grandmother’s hands aren’t strong enough to repair it anymore (I already wore it out twice).
20. I love music and will listen to anything anywhere anytime.
21. I like virtually every movie that I see. And if I don’t like it the first time, I will watch it again just in case my enjoyment was marred by outside influences the first time.
22. I can’t believe I thought of 21 things. Okay, 20. #17 was a cheat.
23. I can’t believe I thought of 22 things. Fuck off. This is my 25 Things.
24. I don’t regret. Anything. Ever. Any actions I take or words I say were based on the information and feelings I had at that moment. And I refuse to waste my time worrying about things I can’t change.
25. That being said, I do everything in my power to be true to myself and my beliefs, even if they go against everyone else.
26. I CANNOT believe that I am moving home!
27. I’m out of control and can’t stop at 25.
28. But I really don’t have anything left to say.
29. So I’ll just keep doing this for a while.
30. My brother is a dick.
31. That is all.
32. Good Day, sir.
32b. I said Good Day.

No comments: