Thursday, January 7, 2010

Queen Shit of Funny Mountain

I'm developing a big Twitter-crush on this guy:

http://thefriendinsidemyhead.blogspot.com/2009/10/this-is-message-i-got-on-twitter-today.html

We actually have the same birthday - day and year - which is really weird/cool. And he's always flirty and funny. He's king shit of funny mountain. And so cute.

He posted this picture the other day:










I don't know why I'm telling you all this. He's just cute and makes me giggle. It's silly. Oh, yes, I do know why I'm telling you all this. It's because the proof is in the pudding... mmm, pudding. Er, I mean, it's because it is insight. Insight about what look for in a man.

I want a guy who calls me, but not right away. I want a guy who is charming but not over bearing. I want a guy who is funny and silly. I want a guy who makes me feel good. I want that click, that spark and I want to giggle and be charmed.

No comments: