Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Live life abundantly"

Okay, while I'm in list making mode, I thought I'd make one about why. Why am I doing all of this? Complete life over-haul 2008-2009.

Generally, it's about living the life that I want to live, about being the person I want to be. Genuinely. Out loud. This stuff is what I want to do, this is the why. Mainly the getting in shape/eating better side of things. It's not about being chubby anymore. I can live with that, it no longer diminishes who I am. It's about:

* Running * Swimming * Dancing * Climbing * Acrobatics * Clothes * Skating * Comfort * Sexy Undies * Pictures * Hot men * Health * Money * Biking * Energy * Clear skin * Blood circulation * Digestion * Hiking * Skiing * THE OUTSIDE MATCHING THE INSIDE * PROVING THAT I CAN!!

No comments: