Sunday, October 25, 2009

I PASSED!

I'm so proud of myself - it sounds silly just writing it here but I am. Omigod, who knew me being this weird could turn out to be a  good thing? I feel like the ugly duckling. Wait! I get it. The moral. Hmmm. How amazingly true. Haha! Except instead of ugly I'm just a crazy freak? I'm okay with that.

Well, obviously I'm stoned but that was required for this AWESOME thing that I just realized. You may or may not know that the final phase of my BC challenge was can I do this? Have I evolved to the point that I can be this happy without being stoned. Hells yeah, I can. That fucking bitch of a whore in my head is gone. She's gone. I'm free!  ♫♫♫ Ding dong, the witch is gone dude! ♫♫♫ Effin A!

** Except every now and then the little devil on the other shoulder says "are you sure everyone else is as in love with you as you are?" and it keeps me honest. But, quite frankly, why wouldn't they be? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: