Friday, October 30, 2009

"I got nerve!"

Well, I didn't make it far today. Not as far as I intended, anyway. Probably due to the fact that I slept for a whopping 2.5 hours last night after spending about 10 hours packing and cleaning the dungeon. So "shot" doesn't even come close to how I felt all day. Got on the road at 11am and had lunch at 2:30pm but by 5pm I was ready to fall asleep at the wheel. And that would probably be bad.

Good drive, though. Once I left the Fraser Valley traffic was minimal. There was a spot around Hope/Yale where the wind was blowing like crazy, there was leaves all over the road, branches fallen, even rocks fallen from the mountain side. As I drove through there "I Got Nerve" was playing on the cd. I laughed because yes, I do. Am I crazy? Then I saw this guy coming UP hill toward me. On his BICYCLE and I thought no, he's crazy!

No comments: