Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When you get down to the nitty gritty

I am seriously lonely today. Just lonely and alone. I'm going to spend the weekend at Sue's so I know by tomorrow morning everything will be okay but right now it's just not.

OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! has been spinning around in my mind quite a bit, too. What if I can't find a job? What if there is no life for me here - not the one I want, I mean? I have a few months of credit left and then I am seriously fucked. And all of the jobs that I look at seem to max out at $30,000. I took in over $100,000 from LUC the last year I worked there. And I quit. Because I "wasn't happy". Are you happy now, baby?

Overall, yes, I suppose. Not today. So not today. I'm happy about what might come, about what I hope will happen but, no, I can't say that I'm really happy where I am right now. Not even mentally today.

I go from Twitter to Facebook to Plenty of Fish to the job ads and it's like rejection, rejection, rejection. Rejection. Nope. No thanks. You aren't what we are looking for today. Probably won't be looking for you tomorrow either.

I really need to get my shit together and go find a job. First and foremost, I think that is important.

I'm back on Sunday. Monday it's gung ho, man. It has to be.

No comments: