Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Horoscope, Interpreted

Tuesday, Dec 15th, 2009 -- Your belief in yourself can make all the difference in the world today, for your mind is the architect of your future. Your ruling planet Mars, powerfully placed in your 10th House of Career, is engaged in an aspect of manifestation with logical Mercury. The power of positive thinking is greatly magnified now; if you can express your goals in words, you will increase your chances for success.


**********************************************************************

I'm, like, really drunk and tired right now so I can't interpret much other than my belief in myself is at an alltime high and my mind is the architect of a snowman. Er. The power of positive thinking has been greatly magnified by the wine and beer. Can't express. Any. Thin. G. Expeshly not goals. I don't even play hockey. xxx

No comments: