Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Horoscope, Interpreted

Wednesday, Dec 9th, 2009 -- You may act as if you are okay with whatever happens now, but the truth is that your ambivalence is pulling you strongly in two different directions and you don't want to let go of either choice. Unfortunately, you won't be able to continue living under the illusion that you can follow divergent paths because you are at a fork in the road and you must make a final decision before moving on. Trust that you will get it right.

 *******************************

So, what's the priority?

Continue working toward a career that I love and move at least an hour away from my sister? *or* just get a job close by and rent an apartment here?

What I want most in the world right now - as astounding as it might be to the old me - is a sense of community. I realized that when I was working with the seniors because I really felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself for the first time in a long time. That's what drove me to come here, I'm pretty sure.

I am so torn between here and there.

There because of the things I can do such as better shopping, better movie theatres, better chance of finding a fella, better resources. I have the potential to make more money there and I have a shit load of debt on my plate right now.

But sister is here and how cool would it be to live that close and be able to go to a movie sometimes or go for a walk or just see each other without having plan it out. Here I might have a better chance of being part of the community. I'm already wondering if there is a community theatre I could join or some other group to get involved in.


You know what? Work there and live in between somewhere. It's not like I'll see her daily and there is close enough to get together often. She will be with the BIL most of the time, anyway, but when one of us needs the other we will be there.

Yeah, I think that's right. Okay. Thanks, me. ;-)

No comments: