Monday, December 21, 2009

Horoscope, Interpreted

Sunday, Dec 20th, 2009 -- Your traditional planetary ruler Mars turns retrograde in your 10th House of Career today, indicating that you might face delays as you try to reach the ambitious goals you've set for yourself. You might feel as if you are not making much progress with respect to your professional aspirations. Nevertheless, your imagination is wide open but the ideas and images that bubble into consciousness now may take a while to manifest.

Monday, Dec 21st, 2009 -- You may not be overly thrilled about your plans for the immediate future, yet you are able to balance your hopes and dreams with the reality of your current situation. Even if you are tempted to escalate the fantasy feeding frenzy, don't lose track of where you are now standing and where you want to go. Being connected with the larger picture should make navigation easier in the present moment.

************************************************************************************
So, there's a full time job posting in Kanata. As a receptionist.

A receptionist? Dude, I wanna rule the world! But you gotta start somewhere, right? It's full time to maybe I can get my own place (yes, I do already have the job in my mind... cuz that's how I cont-rol). And it's a foot in the door. And I do have a lot to learn in the industry. They are very pro-medical background out here, much more so than in BC, so it's experience or bust.

I will drive out there and hand in my resume tomorrow - hopefully the job isn't already gone!


No comments: