Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"That just sounds like more fruit talk"

Oh, I hurt! Ache. Fell down the stairs today. It was funny - I was in such a good mood this morning and I remember thinking how I always feel like this now. But I can't always feel this good so maybe I just conveniently forget when I don't feel this good. Fell down the stairs and sure enough a little while later the bitch came back. Not really, just the elation was gone.

I didn't HURT myself but I hurt. My body was jarred is all. The irony is I am - what? - three days into my exercise habit. I won't let this stop me - it's just going to have to hurt inside the muscles and outside. I was just lying in bed and feeling so hungry. In the middle of planning a trip to the kitchen I was lying there with my hand on my hip and realized I can't even FEEL my hip bone. It's not there. Kitchen trip cancelled. This morning I weighed 223.9 lbs. I have something that I need to prove (illustrate) here.

No comments: