Monday, November 30, 2009

Just me

I see it now. I've been so silly. So the same as ever. I need to just be me. Fat if I am fat. Stupid if I am stupid. Funny if I am funny. Just me. The best version I can be of me. The prettiest me that I can be. The most genuine version of me that I can be.

How sad is it that, as I told myself that I can be a valuable human being and still be fat, tears came to my eyes. How sad is it that, as I asked myself who told me otherwise, I had an answer.

That was not her opinion of me. That was her opinion of herself. She has been wrong about SO MUCH... why do I still believe that she could have been right about that?

I've known beautiful fat women. They are living their lives and letting the rest... be. That's what I'm going to do. That's who I'm going to be. Starting now. Right. Now.

No comments: