Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Writing??

Well, I'm still trying to write but I'm not very sure that I'm any good at it. I skipped over the beginning and worked on a dirty part - which, quite frankly - wrote itself but, as for the story, it's a struggle. I've never been overabundant on the imagination part. I have been trying to compensate by doing a bit of research on some of the things I want to describe but it ain't flowing right now.

It could also be the fact that I haven't slept properly in about a week and, fed up with my new 5am bed time, I decided to stay up and try to reset my system. My brain isn't really shooting on all cylinders so I guess I should give myself a bit of a break.

Okay, I'll try to entertain myself in another way and come back to this. Kisses.

Excuses - Alanis Morissette

No comments: