Monday, January 18, 2010

No, pal, YOU'RE weird!

I have no idea why I decided to make a list of the ways that I don't fit in with the rest of the world. Ha. Probably because I'm weird.

Here it is:
~ I like shovelling, I like to clean, I like working - generally, I guess I find a way to like the things that I have to do... it makes life so much more bearable
~ I always thought it was kinda cool that my parents had sex (I'm not saying I want to watch, I just like knowing that old people have sex because I want to have sex when I'm old!)
~ I was pulling in a 6-figure salary when I decided to quit and "go find myself"... two years later I find myself beyond broke, homeless and never happier
~ I like practically every movie I've ever watched. And, if I don't like a movie the first time I see it, I watch it again
~ I will listen to any type of music. From my nephew's grunge band's demo to Classic Rock to Opera to Punk to Country to Top 40 to Rap to Jazz to Easy listening to Dance to Alternative to Folk to Classical to Metal... it's on my iPod
~ I hear rhythm in everything - walking up the stairs, the washing machine, rain beating on the window, etc - yet I don't play an instrument
~ I don't regret. Ever. I don't believe in it. I make my decisions based on the information at hand at that particular moment and that's the best I can do... and the best I can do is the best I can do
~ I love people - in general. Especially old people and teenagers. Every acquaintance is a study in human nature. And human nature is so amazingly entertaining.
~ I love my life and I refuse to apologize for that. Sorry.

No comments: